Our dental office is at 9500 Lee Highway, Suite B. in Fairfax, VA. Blake Lane is our nearest intersection. Across the street, you’ll find IHOP, and we are near Tysons Corner Center, the biggest and best shopping mall serving Washington, Baltimore, Virginia, and the surrounding suburbs. Yes, we are only 20 miles west of Washington, DC!
General Directions to Your Family Dentist in Fairfax, VA
If you’re coming to visit us from Washington, DC, or from that direction, Dr. Cerina Fairfax and her team recommend taking I-66 West. You’ll merge onto 1-495 South, followed by US 50 West. Take the Blake Lane Service Road exit, and you’ll find our dental office to the right.
Local patients typically take Lee Highway or Blake Lane.
Quality and Affordable Dentistry for Patients of All Ages
Our central location and vicinity to Washington, DC, and several Fairfax suburbs allow us to treat patients of all ages. We enjoy welcoming individuals and entire families, and our patients come to us from all walks of life.
Our dental services include but are not limited to:
- Preventive dentistry—Checkups, teeth cleanings, oral cancer screenings, fluoride treatments, dental sealants
- General dentistry—Fillings, root canal therapy, emergency dentistry, extractions
- Cosmetic dentistry—Dental veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding
- Children’s dentistry—Age-appropriate treatment for every milestone
- Orthodontics—Fast braces and Invisalign
- TMJ therapy—Splint therapy
We also customize your dentistry to meet your specific needs. However, we do follow American Dental Association guidelines for prevention:
- Dental checkups and teeth cleanings every six months!
This schedule has been shown to keep teeth and gums healthy long-term.
Contact Our Dental Office in Fairfax, VA
Whether you’re new to the area or overdue for a checkup and teeth cleaning, we would love to welcome you to Dr. Fairfax & Associates Family Dentistry. Reach out today to establish dentistry in our area.