Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We're experts at what we do so you don't have to be. But there's a lot to consider when making decisions about dental treatment, and you have a right to feel fully informed and have all your questions answered.
At Dr. Fairfax & Associates Family Dentistry, we're firm believers in educating our patients about the benefits of a healthy smile, so your questions are very important to us. We encourage your questions because we believe that an informed patient is a happy patient!
Here are a few of the questions we hear most frequently. Please give us a call if you're looking for other answers that you don't see here. A friendly member of our team will be happy to help you.
- What do I do if a tooth gets knocked out?
- What do I do if I break a tooth?
- When should I bring my child for their first visit?
- Am I a candidate for teeth whitening?
- Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
- What services do you offer to children?
- What is periodontal treatment?
- Why do I need to get my TMJ treated?
- How long do dental implants last?
- How long do veneers last?
- What is a dental crown?
- What's the difference between a bridge and a dental implant?
- Do I need dental x-rays?
- Do you take my insurance?